How many trades left?

Started by Master Q, July 05, 2010, 06:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fever

6 after barlow but a fair amount of work to do, so probably 2 or 3 come finals.

re holding barlow with plenty of trades left i'd say it depends entirely on your replacement target (you probably have some idea who). if you think they're overpriced, hang onto him until they come down, if they're value now, take them now.

hawk_88

Quote from: fever on July 09, 2010, 02:22:03 PM
6 after barlow but a fair amount of work to do, so probably 2 or 3 come finals.

re holding barlow with plenty of trades left i'd say it depends entirely on your replacement target (you probably have some idea who). if you think they're overpriced, hang onto him until they come down, if they're value now, take them now.

That is IF they come down. Unless you are targeting someone with a really poor score at the start of their rolling average I wouldn't bank on anyone going down at this stage.

Colty

Quote from: hawk_88 on July 08, 2010, 03:22:44 PM
I don't think I missed the point, if you read what I posted I said in a scenario where you have few trades left, I agree that you could hold onto him.

However, I believe you said earlier that:

Quote from: _BoB_ on July 08, 2010, 08:51:25 AM
I have any easy run in my league from now to the finals so will just sit on Barlow until an opportunity arises to offload (e.g. a replacement drops in price).  Im my head, it makes Perfect sense....

In your situation, I believe that the opportunity to offload is asap, that is unless your "friend" is actually you.

This whole scenario is stupid, I get the point and I think its dumb, I hope you lose one of these "easy games" by 1 point then you wont be so smug!!! I really cant see much value in what you are doing! wat if you had two late withdrawls on Sat and then you have 3, 0's????

Master Q

I don't see anything wrong with it  ???

Cruiseon

I agree, Barlow is just like holding cash in the bank. I traded him for Judd but holding him is another plausible ploy.