1 (12.5%)
Option 3
0 (0%)
Option 4
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

legendary_lea

my backs are:
Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Carrazzo, Duffield, Waters, Hunt (Maguire, Webberley)

im looking to get Strijk in for cash for either Hunt, Maguire or Webberley.

Maguire, according to lions fans(bigfooty), is playing ressies this wk and could be back nxt wk but will get me the most cash.
Webberley wont make me much and if i go Hunt i will have to start Strijk or Webberley this wk.

which one...

Option 1
Maguire -> Strijk

Option 2
Hunt - > Strijk

Option 3
Webberley to Strijk

Option 4
wait til next round and downgrade a fwd (fyfe,gumby) to TDL or R.Tarrant

10 TRADES, 19k, also doing Barlow trade this round so potentially 8 trades left at end of round

chrisuzz

tuff one add a poll id go Maguire for the cash

Windigo

I did the Hunt to Strijk trade a few weeks ago.  8)

Hunt will hurt you, he can score a crap score on your field, then bust out a solid 70 on your bench.

Just my experience with him.

made me some cash, so I'm happy.

legendary_lea

yep windigo i know what you mean with Hunt ;)

Windigo

Quoteyep windigo i know what you mean with Hunt

Yeah, another happy J.Hunt owner.  :(

CFC 1979

webberley the one with poor job security

if you want cash trade him in he is going no-where

McRooster

Stoppage role on Rioli this week will hurt Hunt.

Option 2

ENYGMA

On a similar note, I've got a tough opponent in my league this week who i am looking to beat. My backline is: Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Malceski, Waters, Silvagni Webberley (Maguire, Grimes) I'm looking for a win this week but Strijk is on the bubble and tempting me into a downgrade rather than an upgrade to Scotland or Kelly. Who should i pick, Strijk/ Scotland/ Kelly?

McRooster

Quote from: ENYGMA on July 09, 2010, 08:02:09 PM
On a similar note, I've got a tough opponent in my league this week who i am looking to beat. My backline is: Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Malceski, Waters, Silvagni Webberley (Maguire, Grimes) I'm looking for a win this week but Strijk is on the bubble and tempting me into a downgrade rather than an upgrade to Scotland or Kelly. Who should i pick, Strijk/ Scotland/ Kelly?
If you're looking for the win then upgrade is the only way!

chrisuzz

It may stiilll be worth getting Strijk next week hell probably be priced around 100k, but iw ould get him this week

ENYGMA

I think I'll upgrade this week, Maguire will probably be back in 2 weeks, Grimes 3. I need someone decent to hold the fort in the meantime. Thanks for your input.

inghsand

Also had 10 trades and went Waters to Strijk.

McRooster

Quote from: inghsand on July 09, 2010, 08:34:43 PM
Also had 10 trades and went Waters to Strijk.
That does say something for the Strijk!

HotTiges

Gutsy move. Waters is a handy DT'er. Suppose it opens a wad of cash but I'm happy (so far) with Waters's contribution as final def spot.