2 Quick Questions On....

Started by Arradin, July 09, 2010, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arradin

Alrighty im after a few opinions on these options that i am considering

1. I am going to trade in strijk (like a lot of other ppl) but the question is do i trade out Maguire or do i trade out Webberley even though he is named?

2. Of course the barlow trade. Do i go Swan or do i go Montagna and save 50k for a later upgrade?

TEAM is
9 trades left, $48,800

Backs - Goddard, hodge, Enright, duffield, Malceski, Waters, Hargrave res - Maguire, Webberley

Mids - Ablett, BARLOW, Gibbs, selwood, stanton, banner res - gysberts, shuey

Rucks - sandilands, cox res - roughhead, warnock

Forwards - o'keefe, pavlich, Gia, kennedy (wce), franklin, rockliff, dangerfield res - brown, trent denis lane

Any comment would be greatly appreciated as have a couple of must win games ahead. CHeers

Stocutz

i would def trade Macguire for strijk.

as for Barlow trade i would lean towards Montanya. save a little cash which will come in handy when u look to upgrade the likes of dangerfield kennedy and banner later on. also Swan has peaked ur paying over the odds

dcmagadia21

should i go maguire to strijk as well??

my backs: goddard, hodge, duffield, waters, harbrow, shaw, davis
                maguire, heath

3 trades and $53700 in the bank

then with the money i get from that trade, i'll use them to upgrade hall to either dids and boomer and leave me with money still in the bank, probably 50-60k odd.

what do you think?

Davoo

yes. i did maguire > strijk and barlow > swan and now ive got 195k :O oh god

CFC 1979

chrisuzz

Quote from: Davoo on July 09, 2010, 06:08:42 PM
yes. i did maguire > strijk and barlow > swan and now ive got 195k :O oh god
350k on my bros team

Dcmagadia maybe a bit risky with only 3 trades left when you do the upgrade ull only have 1 left

dcmagadia21

or should i go straight swap maguire to carrazzo?

Arradin

wow that got hijacked quickly. Any chance of leaving some comments on my question?? :)

dcmagadia21

go for it. if you have 9 trades in this part of the season, then you have every right to do it.  :D

McRooster

That guy from Freo > Swan.
Leave Webberly, Maguire and you Strijk out! :P

Arradin

if i dont downgrade to strijk swan is just out of reach so that isnt an option McRooster

any last minute opinions!