Cash in on Waters?

Started by Plastic Boy, July 07, 2010, 01:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

After wading through much of this Waters debate I'm thinking the only way to stop someone from drowning is if you take your foot off their head!
Let him flow go before he ices up :P

elxam

your team must be all set, you must be blessed with no injuries or non-playing rookies, and most of all you must have many trades left to think about trading waters after his one lousy game ...

your instinct may still be right but i wouldn't do it, yet.

hardnut

DO NOT TRADE OUT WATERS.

browny_wce

probly one bad thing about waters is that priddis was captain on the weekend
waters was banging out the huge 100+ scores when glass was out of the team and he took on the captains role
dunno if this had much on his ego/the resposibility of his roles but yeh happened on the weekend, see what happens to him this satday

Plastic Boy

With a home game against Adelaide its probably the worst game to trade him out, but he does have a massive B/E.  He will go down around 20k bringing him to anywhere between 370-380k, still a great price.

I will see if he gets a tag this week, if so, he'll be gone next week. If not then I'm happy to keep him for the rest of the year.

I just cant sit back and see guys like Waters, Heath Shaw get tagged week in week out and piss away all the cash I've made on Waters.