RUCKS
cox,white

spencer, jacobs

FORWARDS

deledio, pav, franklin, houlihan, higgins, krak, skippy

ziebell, brown

49k spare

snozza

Are you refering to Jesse White in your rucks? If so you better consider changing that as he is still questionable to play. If you can find another 20K or so you could upgrade him to Tippet of Adelaide. Good pre-season ,will play 22 games this year and will definately improve on last year, maybe 60-70 pts a week which isn't bad. I like the look of the rest of your team you should do well.

mcwarne

Yeah I agree with the City dude. White is a big problem and you need to find some cash to upgrade.
Here's a thought: Maybe try swapping Houlihan into your defence (less depth there) in place of Drummond (make some cash), swap Ziebell for Tex Walker (make another bit more cash) and get a good second ruck.
Just an idea.

dylan84

yeh thought that may be everyones thoughts on the rucks

was hoping to see who is best second ruck-hille,sandilands,ottens etc and make that my first upgrade..risky i know, but am quite happy with rest of team..

also really want drummond, massive upside if he can stay fit

PendlestoDaisy

I like your mids and no probs with your backs and fwds

really should use the $49k to upgrade your 2nd ruck - very risjky as is White even guranteed for Round 1?  Suppose you'll have Jacobs to cover

azza10

snozza is right. tippett is looking to be a focal point up forward for adelaide this year and for his price worth considering. could be a good snag in the ruck to make ya money. hes young and improving.

dylan84

ok, swapped houlihan for hentschel

swapped white for mcintosh. prob looks a lot more balanced now, thanks guys

DAZZLER

Yep looks a lot better at that Dylan ....

Dig up DAZZLER and have a look for us ;)