If it was unbeatable b4 then now u guys really havnt got a hope!

Started by christoff, March 24, 2009, 11:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christoff

i've completed my team and promised myself that im not even going on the dream team site unless 1 of my players get injured or isnt named!

Goddard  Enright  Cornes  Bock  Houlihan  Raines  Hill
(Petrenko, Broughton)

Ablett (c)  Cornes  Dalziell  J. Selwood  Higgins  Anthony
(Beams, otten)

Cox  McIntosh
(Spencer, Jacobs)

Riewoldt  Pavlich  N. Brown  Okeefe  Skipworth  Hentschel  Ziebell
(M. Brown, Walker)

christoff

tossing up weather to keep selwood or maybe go with a luke ball or a sam mitchell any thoughts?

K-Man

i like the team!  I would stick with Selwood, Cats will dominate and he is still improving so should average 95+ this yr if he is injury free...  Great vale at 404k

dread_lord09

damn, nice team! yea, keep selwood, he is on the up but Mitchell is so hard to pass up, I had him last yr and he is also captain material. It iwll be ABCS by the end of the yr

DAZZLER

GREAT TEAM CHRISTOFF !!!

Good to see someone else has not gone Rich, i thought I was alone..

The only one that you have that can at times have inconsistancies in my opinion is Bock..
Because he quite often gets used as a stopgap, I reckon it ruins a few of his games, as it can be hard getting thrown around like that, just ask J WAITE or WHITNALL in the past..
That is only my opinion as he is a gun.. and I am in no way saying change him as his average is still pretty good for a player that gets tossed around like that...

Have another look at DAZZLER for me and let me know if I should leave it now, as that is where I think I am at..

christoff

christoff

DAZZLER

I'd love to say the same thing Christoff, but now that you are in my league,
YOU CAN GO AND GET F..........

Na seriously, GOOD LUCK, I was glad you got into the league..

christoff

haha i meant that 4 every1 but u! nah should b good fingers cross the rookies i got play!! haha

PendlestoDaisy

Christoff - great team - my only suggestion is to swap out Volt as has he played in a pre-season game??

I'd go Lids or Buddy

Have a look at mine?