Rate my Squad, cheeeeeers!

Started by Lenny09, June 16, 2010, 08:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenny09

just wondering what u guys think of my team, if u can please rate and tell me what i have to change, i got 9 traddes 140k in the bank, im thinking get rid of goose and getting a premium, but who 430k to spend, cheers!

Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Waters, Shaw, Fisher, Kennelly ( Goose, Silvani)

Swan, Bartel, Selwood, Gibbs, Dal Santo, Barlow ( Gysberts, shuey)

Sandilands , Cox ( trengrove, Warnock )

Pavlich, Steve Johnson, Gia, ROK, Pods, Rockliff, Brown (Gumby, Hitchcock)

Holz

depends if you are going ranking or league, your team is pretty good at the moment the obvious problem though is brown  rockliff and kennely  are the only ones i would upgrade rockliff not at the moment but you could upgrade kennely now but personally i would wate. With both benches out and brown out what i would do is downgrade silvagni to the 79k gellong fwd/back guy and upgrade gumby to waite who is a fwd back. Than put him on the field for brown and if anyone in the back goes down switch him to the backline and play hitchcock that way you have cover in both those areas. Than wait for rocklif/kennely to go up in value and upgrade them in 4-5 weeks hopefully by than gyberts has made you some money. Alternatively you could also change shuey who wont play to a fwd/mid 77k guy than you can cover your mid with pav or ROK

Lenny09

ill take it on board, i think i might get rid of goose, keep kenelly on the bench, i like ur idea of gettin rid of shuey for forward mid, might do that, cheers mate

Holz

what did you end up doing, in the end i didnt take my own advice and i didnt get in mcniel, i think i might regret it though

westyuno

Agree wit Holzman...ranking or league? if its the overall ranking ur after, you need to get rid of brown! great advice with cover for the back and forward line though!!

8.5/10