Main Menu

Starting team

Started by vc_bombers, June 04, 2010, 05:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

3rd year player who has shown glimpses. Could be a smokie 8). Want to get at least 1 bomber in (I do every year :)). Can get alot of the ball but his forward pocket role might limit him some games (unless he rotates Half Forward/Midfield).

Might look his way myself.

Alex7089

Zaka a good player, gets a fair bit of the footy when he gets chicked into the action, a nice mark and knows how to bag a goal, ony issue is on the occasion he can butcher the footy  :-\

Having a very close look at Dempsey next year myself, and Watson, had Dempsey last year and Watson this year. Dempsey looks to have improved his defensive game this year, and is being trusted more with the footy. By next year he could be on a win (fingers crossed)

vc_bombers

Looks like roo will play from about round 15 onwards, so no discount :(
Might look at Ziebell next year, definitely has potential, and if he doesn't play this year Sam Blease.

Alex7089

Zeibell seemingly suffering from a bad case of the second year blues but next year he is due for his 3rd year breakout! ;)

vc_bombers

How bout Sewell's brother? I've never seen him play but I've read that he's a VFL machine and will get drafted, second coming of Barlow?

bundyboy

haven't heard anything about young sewell ??? would like to know more, as if he is anywhere near as good as his brother he will be a bargain..

have dempsey this year, thinking he might have had a bit of a 'break out'...but not to be...will consider him for next year, but there are going to be a heap of mid priced players in the mix....

Zaka is confusing me...when he plays, i think he goes really well - but he just doesn't get as many games as I think he should...so really needs to get more consistent game time i think before I can consider him....

Justin Bieber

Dempsey was set for a more midfield role this year but Lovett Murray beat him out for that role.