Main Menu

Im giving you my 287 post notice!

Started by HillHero13, June 09, 2010, 06:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Hey guys i am 287 posts away from coach i think.. unless 1000 posts is something else now..

But vote on when you guys think i will get to coach!

Alex7089

milk.shun.

korza

WTF i thought spamming was banworthy, shame Alex7089. If you think Hillhero13 is milking threads, you need to cop it on the chin. People are actually reading what he posts. I'm with team Hillhero13 unless Alex7089 lifts his game.

HillHero13

Quote from: korza on June 09, 2010, 07:01:22 PM
WTF i thought spamming was banworthy, shame Alex7089. If you think Hillhero13 is milking threads, you need to cop it on the chin. People are actually reading what he posts. I'm with team Hillhero13 unless Alex7089 lifts his game.

cheers korza :)

HillHero13

Alright *slams table* thats it who voted next week!! now your giving me a challange

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 09, 2010, 07:10:22 PM
Alright *slams table* thats it who voted next week!! now your giving me a challange
I voted next year ;D. Your spending too much time down here :P.

Would of voted today..... but don't think you could spam the boards enough to get that many :o

HillHero13

i know.... i gotta get up and going...

Goodbye to Front bar for a bit!!  :'( :'(

HillHero13

Alright *slams table even harder* Who did it again..... i don't think i will be getting to coach next week... i have monday but thats it... i got holidays coming up but thats 2 and a half weeks away..... oh btw im not leaving any time soon  ;D ;D ;D

roo boys!

I dont like people that copy my avatars.....

i voted the bottom option ;D ;D ;D

and im with team Alex so take that you two!

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on June 09, 2010, 08:21:37 PM
I dont like people that copy my avatars.....

i voted the bottom option ;D ;D ;D

and im with team Alex so take that you two!
I'm also with Team Alex. I'll take Dibs on Vice Captain Duties Roo, while you can be, uh, eh, Body Guard?

That's What I'm Talking About ;D

roo boys!

Master Q

roo boys!

Ill settle on that, only because of the flattering picture :-[ :-[