need help, what could i do?

Started by stoney23, June 08, 2010, 06:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoney23

defenders : goddard, hodge, malceski, enright, gilbee, hargrave, nason (davis, webberley)

mids : ablett, dal santo, pendlebury, cooney, barlow, martin (gysberts, howlett)

rucks : sandilands, naitanui (trengove, warnock)

forwards : brown, o'keefe, goodes, ballantyne, franklin, sylvia, medhurst (rockliff, roberts)

11 trades and 220k, what do i need to do?

reesbr

Justin Bieber

Looks like a great team. Just to to upgrade to a decent 7th back, 6th mid, 2nd ruck and 7th forward.

Backs almost finished so could work there first. Could look at upgrading Davis as the other 2 would be great benchies (nason and webbs).

Mids do still have howlett to gain cash. Would rather trade him out (upgrade) than martin. Martin is good cover for later in the year incase players are rested. Could wait a few weeks when howlett peaks (or when he is dropped next ::)). Otherwise could just trade out martin to save cash in a week or two after he finishes rising.

Would look at upgrading 1 or both of Medhurst and Bally in the future (whenever you can). Medhurst isn't doing much this year with Dids and Davis playing more up forward to steal his crumbing position.

roo boys!

Good team, players that need to go:

One of Nason/Davis, you need 1 more premium in the backs to complete them.

Martin/Howlett, again, one more premium would finish the midfield. I would keep Gysberts as bench cover after his first two games he has score so well, and keep one of the others as your 8th Mid. With $220,000 you can really capitalise on an upgrade here.

Ballantyne, not a premium, you could gain an extra 30+ points here if you upgraded to a premium.

Medhurst, needs to go as well as Balla I think, the forwards are your weak spot IMO so you need Medhurst out. You have Rockliff as cover for Sylvia if he doesn't play this week and Rockliff is good cover,no need to trade Sylvia. They say that he is a chance to play this week but should definately be back next week. (Where have we heard that before!) Although I believe that this time it will only be 1 week maximum. Sylvia is too good a scorer when he is firing and he is not one you trade out on bad form, he always bounces back with better form.