montagna, bartel, j.selwood, barlow, gibbs, mitchell
shuey, stevenson

sandilands, hille
warnock, bass

chapman, ROK, goodes, Gia, Brown, rockliff, fyfe
ballantyne, NOK :(

11 trades, $91,300

So, my thinking was

i could possibly downgrade stevenson to gysberts, then upgrade one of my backmen,

downgrade stevenson to gysberts and upgrade one of my forwards to dids

downgrade ballantyne to someone, then either upgrade back or forward

straight swap of hille to cox

upgrade mitchell, he is reallly dissappointing me ???????

do nothing this week

please guys please help me, im at a loss at what to do

any suggestions on what you would do?

elephants

i think ballantyne is too much money sitting on your bench look at a downgrade there and an upgrade in your backs for sure someone like fisher wouldnt look out of place there.

chich94

cheers champ, but who to get in for ballantyne, no-one on the bubble this week,

saintz

depending on whether u r goin 4 a league win or overall position u need to trade in ur ruck this week! Hille will miss at least two weeks, with the break. keep mitchell he will come good, doesnt like a tag and that gets his score down. I think most ppl will b jumpin onboard gysberts as their are few mid keeper options that can keep their spot in a fully fit team as the season goes on! I would look tradin hille to cox if u got a $ in the bank, or downgrade to a potential premo in mumford, luvin the ruck load wit seaby out and dominating around the ground! i would go mummy in for hille and gybo in 4 stevo! keep thhe $ in the bank for a premo upgrade in the backline to goddard!

Prospector_1

Plenty of trades, so certainly consider Hille --> Cox. (Though if Warnock is named you will be covered.)

Depending on Maguire's injury, also look at an upgrade for Hunt or Nason, I think they've pretty much topped out. In the absence of a good back downgrade, can you go straight up to Gilbert? Or look at Waite?

Hold Mitchel. Has Stevenson really topped out? If you miss Gysberts, you can always watch for McNeil.

Bluke

Hille -> Cox IMO

Stevenson isnt cooked yet.

Balla/Fyfe on bench is good cover IMO. Wait for a decent bubble boy to poke his head out before downgrading.

chich94

saintz

im going for league win, ranked like 38k so no point in overall position

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prospector

$3000 short of fisher :(

stevenson hasnt topped out, thats why i dont think i should make that trade, he has plenty of money to make still,

Prospector_1

Quote from: chich94 on June 07, 2010, 09:11:09 PM
prospector

Consider Hargrave or Gilbee?

Hille --> Cox otherwise.

roo boys!

Hargrave didn't play yesterday, anyone know why? I don't care, it won me a leauge game!

chich94

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 07, 2010, 09:25:54 PM
Quote from: chich94 on June 07, 2010, 09:11:09 PM
prospector

Consider Hargrave or Gilbee?

Hille --> Cox otherwise.

haha haha NO

got rid of hargrave because of his crap scores, and already have gilbee :/