how much will howlett max out to???

Started by dcmagadia21, June 07, 2010, 07:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

how much will howlett's price max out to?? will he reach the 280,000-290,000 mark. i need to swap him to either goodes or o'keefe?

ronl

With Melksham reinjuring his ankle Howlett will  certainly continue to get a game, unless, of course Essendon decide to start trying out some more youngsters.  Haven't seen Howlett's breakeven this week, but if you need the money and with Gysberts on the bubble now may be the time to move.

dcmagadia21

i already have gysberts as my emergency with shuey. when howlett maxes out, i would trade in a MPP to complete my mids

my mids: swan, montagna, bartel, barlow, watson, howlett

sunny_side_down

howlett will average around 60-70 for the year meaning that he has maxed out at 330k he has a be of 72 so its gettable but if you look at his scores he really only had the one game against richmond that would suggest to keep him for a bit longer, im going to trade in gysberts this week, looks the goods and cashing in 200k is more than handy

Encoñado

Howlett to Gysberts will only net you $131,600. If he keeps performing at his current average, Howlett may have as much as $30K-$35K more left in him, but that's weeks away and it's going to be a slow crawl to get there. Not worth the wait for mine. I'll be making the Gysberts trade this week.

elxam

Gysberts looks like playing for he rest of the season barring injury