Where to now?

Started by merto09, June 07, 2010, 05:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merto09

I have 2 big weeks coming up in both my leagues.
I am going for league win and $500.

My team at the moment is:

Backs: Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Goodwin, Shaw, Maguire and Goddard (Webberley, Tuohy)

Mids: Ablett, Bartel, Swan, Barlow, Gibbs, Rohan (Banner, JKT)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Naitanui (Roughead, Mcnamara)

Forwards: Chapman, Pavlich, Brown, O'Keefe, Podsiadly, Rioli, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Roberts)

Are there any main areas to tweak?

Im thinking of getting rid of Naitanui and aiming for Sandilands. But im not sure how to do this.

Thinking of going Rohan to Gysberts, and then could either go:

Maguire > Gilbert
Naitanui > Cox or Mumford (who is in some good form)
Rockliff > Harvey
Rioli > Didak or Harvey

I have 12 trades left.

Justin Bieber

Not alot of cashed up rookies on the bench will make it hard to upgrade.

Could downgrade Rohan and hope Gysbert stays in for a while (before upgrading before finals to GUN). But he still has more cash to earn :-\. Will make about an 80k or so profit from this.

How much cash in the bank? Trades you suggested would need a little bit more.

merto09

Justin Bieber

Whoops! thought this was DT :-[. 160k profit looks good. Rohan still has some more cash to earn and does have an alright Job Sercurity.

Rocky could stay in for a while seeing as he is scoring well and Has way more cash to gain. Rioli has a negative breakeven so could hold onto him for a little longer to get as much more cash before an upgrade is on the cards.

Would look at NicNat first (if maguire should be right in next week or two). No Seaby seems to be working wonders with him. Would be a unique pick up and could turn out good 8). Cox also tend to be rested last couple of matches or his body gives way. Risky but also safer as he is a proven premium compared to Mummy.