no
8 (61.5%)
maybe
1 (7.7%)
i dont know
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

chrisuzz

Did anyone see what happened is it looking like weeks? if so how many do you think??

roo boys!

Bate was running back for a mark, at the same time as Waite came flying from the other direction, he absolutely crunched Bate. Bate got 50 and still missed from 15 out :o

As to whether he will get weeks, the Channel 10 commentators thought that he had a reasonable case to argue, he did brace for impact when he saw Bate coming.

Sorry, but i really hope he gets weeks as i was deciding between him and Kepler and i had a feeling Waite would get suspended/injured so i hope choosing Kepler pays off.

chrisuzz

Quote from: roo boys! on June 05, 2010, 04:21:36 PM
Bate was running back for a mark, at the same time as Waite came flying from the other direction, he absolutely crunched Bate. Bate got 50 and still missed from 15 out :o

As to whether he will get weeks, the Channel 10 commentators thought that he had a reasonable case to argue, he did brace for impact when he saw Bate coming.

Sorry, but i really hope he gets weeks as i was deciding between him and Kepler and i had a feeling Waite would get suspended/injured so i hope choosing Kepler pays off.
Quote from: roo boys! on June 05, 2010, 04:17:09 PM
no worries, although hope doesnt really mean much, luck does ;D
:P :)

roo boys!

Yeah thanks for pointing that out........ NOT

EAGLE4LIFE

no i saw it it was a simple marking contest he jumped and his ass landed on someones head in the air but couldn't control it, it was nothing in it

roo boys!

yeah it looked like it would have hurt for Bate alright. :-X :-X

chrisuzz

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on June 05, 2010, 05:20:56 PM
no i saw it it was a simple marking contest he jumped and his ass landed on someones head in the air but couldn't control it, it was nothing in it
thats good for all his fantasy coaches

roo boys!

not good for me, SUSPEND HIM! ;D

chrisuzz

yeh youd be spewin you didnt pick him much better option than Bradley :P

roo boys!

yeah Kepler is doing me wonders :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X NOT! (hence the emoticons)

chrisuzz

Maybe he'll junk it up

Big_Cox14

If Waite gets suspended, I can bring in Rockliff who's been ripping it up last couple of weeks.  8)

Alex7089

He should be ok, looked pretty soft and he tried to slow up. 1 week max but would be unlucky to get that. I think he'll get e reprimand and leave it at that.

Jimbob

Seems to me he was just overcommited to the mark. When you see someone backing into you you will always try and protect yourself.... I dont think he should go but with his poor record who knows!

Master Q

Not another suspension. NOK ::)