Main Menu

chrisuzz vs roo boys

Started by chrisuzz, June 05, 2010, 06:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

who do u think posted the most helpful info in thier last posts today incl. threads.

ROO BOYS:

Fantasy footy competitions / Players & Trades in DT / Re: Jarrad Waite  on: Today at 04:21:36 PM 
Bate was running back for a mark, at the same time as Waite came flying from the other direction, he absolutely crunched Bate. Bate got 50 and still missed from 15 out

As to whether he will get weeks, the Channel 10 commentators thought that he had a reasonable case to argue, he did brace for impact when he saw Bate coming.

Sorry, but i really hope he gets weeks as i was deciding between him and Kepler and i had a feeling Waite would get suspended/injured so i hope choosing Kepler pays off.

Quote from: roo boys! on June 05, 2010, 02:48:34 PM
To answer the first question simply:
Pavlich:more experienced, just a gun
Boyd: Stanton always junks it up, gets pretty bad scores if he doesnt get the chance to
Cox: he's back, a whole leauge above the others mentioned.

CHRISUZZ:

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 05, 2010, 04:46:36 PM
didnt see what happened to him just saw him getting stretchered off, watching the game on FOX sports 1 and they just said that the doctors was talking to him and he did not know where he was and that he will most likely not be returning

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 05, 2010, 03:56:25 PM
Spain
Maradona will run through a city (cant remember which one) naked if Argentina win the world cup
Australia have got a better chance against Ghana now with Chelsea star Essien injured
;D ;D :P

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 05, 2010, 02:39:49 PM
Stevie J droppping in price this week but i guess youve already got him, Didak will have bottomed out after this game, and Goodes still cheap.
Montagna is the pick out of those four

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 05, 2010, 04:56:32 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 05, 2010, 04:54:47 PM
what was his BE? Ive got him too :'(

[/c][/t][/t]
Fantasy footy competitions / Players & Trades in DT / Re: Pod or Pav?
on: Today at 02:48:34 PM 
To answer the first question simply:

Pavlich:more experienced, just a gun
Boyd: Stanton always junks it up, gets pretty bad scores if he doesnt get the chance to
Cox: he's back, a whole leauge above the others mentioned

Justin Bieber

A very unbiased view chrisuzz ;) ;D :P

roo boys!

mine, obviously. ;D ;D

one of yours was just emoticons!