Ryder, Tippett
Bench
Trengove, Lobbe

Forwards
O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Didak, Podsiadly, Rockliff, Brown, Higgins
Bench
Leon Davis, Playfair

$240,200 In Bank With 9 Trades Left

This week i traded in Leon Davis for Carl Peterson... As it is a split gameweek i will most likely be trading Playfair for another cheap rookie around $100,000 just as a 2nd bench player until Higgins returns (round 14) beacuse i dont think Playfair will play for the rest of the season. Hopfully Hams does play and is not emergency and i shall have a full squad for this split game week... at the end of this round i will be trading ablett in for martin... after that trade i feel my team will be complete... i was have a strong full squad, except for Jono brown on the bench for the next month but covered by davis....

& just quietly, my midfield at the start of the season was
Barlow, Martin, Trengove, Scully, Morabito, Bastinac, Shuey, Kaylor Thompson

THOUGHTS???

KRZTRK

Also just to note my recent form...

Round 12 Score - 2049 with 19 players (Maguire dropped, Didak & Brown Late Withdrawals)

Round 11 Score - 2226 with 21 players ( Hargrave injured )

that may not be anything special to you guys but for the 2009 season i was averaging about 1600-1800 per round...

Jimbo_11

upgrade one of you rookie mids to a premium perhaps abllet if you can get him , then your team will be amazing

KRZTRK

yeah that was the plan... Martin to ablett...

and before anyone abuses me im sorry i just realized i posted this in the wrong section... if u can move it to the right area or tell me how i can move it it would be appreciated..

assasins

i would say try to get tippet to sandi, cause sandi consistant scorer also maybe pavlich franklin or even chapman in the forward line to replace higgns and and probly rockliff then ur team would look pretty damn good

Blueboys

9 trades is good. GAJ bonus in the mid for sure.

I have 1 more back man to get then I am done. Gilbee or Gilbert are tossing up between them.... ::)

As said not sure on Tippet, Cox or Sandi could be a great combo with ryder...

valkorum

Biggest problem I see is Tippett.  I would be looking to get in Sandi or Cox and also Martin for a prem midfielder like GAJ