Who to go to finish the position?

Maguire to Duffman
8 (53.3%)
Hitchcock to Sylvia
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ben_ess94 on June 03, 2010, 08:05:10 PM
Also don't no much about lecras probably cause I live in Vic buthave heard he is like god over in the west
He is playing more up forward this year. Getting alot of attention being their leading goal kicker from last year (I think but definate top 3). Lynch was in to take some pressure off but now that he's out.....

Cheers for all the advice guys. Think Sylvia will find his way in :). Brown I think will be effected by his niggle next few weeks. If one of my guys go down with LTI and he finds his form again....

ben_ess94

well said above ^^^ :)

also HP, i knew ur a robbie gray man
what you doin with him :S i have him dont no what to do could straight swap for pav but he should come down this week what you doing with him

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ben_ess94 on June 03, 2010, 09:33:14 PM
also HP, i knew ur a robbie gray man
what you doin with him :S i have him dont no what to do could straight swap for pav but he should come down this week what you doing with him
I Lost The Faith in him :'( :'( :'(. Killed me but traded him out last week for Playfair. Gave me money to go through 3 upgrades (Mayne, Martin and now Hitch out for Goodes, Montagna and Sylvia). Was sad but also happy as I got my main target in the midfield for 120k cheaper than the start :).

Pav looks like a good option to go. Not many good consistent scorers up forward this year with many in form slumps. Would of done the same if i didn't have Pav already and there was any forwards I actually liked ::). He just kept on testing me until he poked 1 too many times :'(. Well guess I'll take that rollercoaster next year again ;D

roo boys!

Yeah I would go Hitch to Silver, good trade.