Dream Team Rookie

Started by Number20, June 03, 2010, 08:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number20

First year in dream team - had plenty of advice early from guys in my league however after a few lucky results im still unbeaten and now they refuse to help!  :P

Anyway here's my team at the moment - not quite as solid as some and looking to get in one or two more guns before holding onto 4-5 trades for long term injuries (is 4-5 trades enough???)

Ive got 8 trades left and only 6k in the bank...

Backs: Hodge, Scotland, H. Shaw, Malceski, Maguire, J. Trengrove, C. Heath (Z. Dawson, A. Hams)

Centres: Ablett, Judd, Pavlich, Barlow, Hayes, Goodes (Ziebell, Lewis Jetta)

Rucks: Sandi, Naitinui (J. White, J. Roughhead - WB)

Forwards: Dale Thomas, Chapman, Brown, Schnider, J. Roughhead - Hawks, Rockliff, Podsiadly (Playfair, Danny Hughes)

Not so keen on Naitanui anymore so looking to downgrade Ziebell to Gysberts and then trade Naitinui for either Kelper Bradley or Angus Graham (Richmond)

That should leave me with around $150k to upgrade either Trengrove or the Swans rookie Heath down back in a couple weeks time

Any advice lads???

Justin Bieber

First a first year team looks alright.

2 rookies down back and forward is a little worrying this late into the year :o. The Ziebell downgrade will give you some cash.

NicNat to either Kepler or Graham is a sideways. They all kind have the same scoring potential. This is Keplar's breakout year ::) and wouldn't really expect him to keep it up unless he continues playing same position.

4 or 5 trades for LTI's should be alright. AS long as cover is playing, that should save you.

Number20

Thanks Hellopplz,

Appreciate the advice - might save Naitanui and use the Zieball cash to upgrade one of the rookies down back instead...