Solidifying my team.

Started by jvalles, May 23, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles

I have 8 trades and 131k in the kitty.

My team

Backs: Scotland, Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Goddard, Waters, Maguire (Webberley, Hams)
Mids: Bartell, Griffin, Mitchell, Barlow, Swan, McKenzie (Martin, Howlett)
Rucks: Hille, Hmac (Lobbe, Warnock)
Forwards: Gia, ROK, Brown, Didak, Harvey, Gumbleton, Rockliff (Davis, Brennan)

This week I can straight swap Goodes and Dal Santo in for McKenzie and Brennan which is the team I will sit on for the rest of the season barring injuries.  Will leave me with 6 trades (low I know) from here on in.

Or...

I've taken 2 weeks worth of donuts with Hmac out and no cover in Lobbe or Warnock.  So should I bring in Goodes for Gumby, and downrgrade Warnock to Skipper this week. Then upgrade McKenzie to Dal Santo next week.  It uses up an extra trade, but allows me to keep Brennan in my side which I believe will make my forward line stronger eventually having Rockliff and Davis as cover. Leaves me with 5 trades.

The more comments the better, I still have all week for it to stew and give me a headache! ;)

jvalles

Andrew3737

Maguire and Rockliff/Gumbleton I think could be upgraded.

Justin Bieber

8 trades is a tad low this early. But reckon cop the donut for Hmac (held him for 2 weeks and should be back this week). Do the Mackenzie to Premium mid (Dal) and see the injury update about Brennan. Might be recovering well which might mean you could save a trade and just play rookies instead.

Team looks almost set :).