Main Menu

8th Most Topics Started!! OMG :D

Started by HillHero13, May 26, 2010, 05:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

I am now 8th in the most topic starters...

and for those of you who have been here long enough..

half of them would be from pre-season team making :P

Justin Bieber

Moving on up 8). Gonna be hard to top Q ;).

Remember those pre season teams. One every 2 days ;D.

HillHero13

ahh i remember.. good times   ;D

Alex7089

1 every two days? well done Holly. Don't really make topics much anymore. Did a lot last year but now I prefer to give advice rather than ask for it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 26, 2010, 05:38:50 PM
1 every two days? well done Holly. Don't really make topics much anymore. Did a lot last year but now I prefer to give advice rather than ask for it.
I was never one to ask for advice. Only have my teams running in dt and sc and get advice through there.

Also open up the Fail on the Upgrade topics in dt past 2 fridays/saturdays ;D. Makes for some good laughs :).

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 26, 2010, 05:44:42 PM
I was never one to ask for advice. Only have my teams running in dt and sc and get advice through there.

Also open up the Fail on the Upgrade topics in dt past 2 fridays/saturdays ;D. Makes for some good laughs :).
I was reading those. The Stokes one had me on the floor.

roo boys!

I am soooooooo much more of a poster!!!

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on May 26, 2010, 06:48:49 PM
I am soooooooo much more of a poster!!!
Well when you think of it most of us would have to be more posters. There are more posts on here than there are threads...