Tadgh Kennelly

Started by obrient, May 22, 2010, 02:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seventyone_

No info on the extent of the injury but you would think he would be out for about 5-10 weeks which means he will have to be traded out, Scotland is the one who is most likely to come into my team a I have already got Gilbee, Hodge, Goddard etc. .

LF

Quote from: BratPack on May 23, 2010, 12:23:42 PM
What I'm guessing is they'll fix the scores after the last match. The live scores are meant to be only provisional

i agree with you.

Bluke

LaHug

Everyone will have different situations and I think we should all post them here and discuss options. Please help me with mine though.

Here's my one:
Cash - $182,800. Trades remaining: 11
Backs: Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Gilbee, Shaw, Kennelly, Maguire. Bench: Trengove (Port), Webberley
Mids: Barlow, Selwood, Cooney, Ball, Mitchell, Howlett. Bench: JKT, Shuey
Rucks: Sandi, Cox. Bench: Warncock, Lobbe
Forwards: Pav, Gia, ROK, Harvey, Brown, Peterson, Buddy. Bench: Hitchcock, Jaensch

Option 1: I could straight trade Kennelly to any of Lake, Carrazzo, Scotland, Gilbert, or someone else.
Option 2: I could bench Kennelly (if he doesn't play - if he does I'll have to trade him to avoid the price drop), bring Trengove or Webberley on, and just wait for a premium to drop in price.
Option 3: I could downgrade Kennelly to a 9th defender, bringing Trengove or Webberley on as my 7th, and upgrade JKT or Shuey to literally any premium (but if I wait a few weeks I can get GAJ, Chappy, or Swan for less - OR I could get a Simpson, Montagna, Bartel, Hayes, Boyd, Judd, or another $440 or less and still have over $100k in the bank to upgrade the rest later)
Option 4: Same as 3 but upgrade Peterson or Hitchcock to any premium (with Chapman being the best option and Stevie J, Didak and Dale Thomas all leaving me with buckets of cash)

Will probably do Option 2 this week and wait for more cash, but if Kennelly is playing I'll have to do something else. Please give me some advice on which option you would do and which players you would be looking at in each option.
Thanks. (Make sure you tell us what your situation is as well.)