mpp in rohan

Started by cmgb84, May 22, 2010, 07:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmgb84

still trying to get my head arounf using the multi position players as best i can...

as i have 4 forwards who can move into mids is it a good idea to get in rohan, so in later stages of year i am able to cover mids with some of those forwards????

only prob is spending the extra $$ on rohan @ 137k when he will likely sit on bench rest of year

korza

MPP has burnt a lot of coaches this year 137k is a lot to spend on a player not taking your field.

FanFooty is conducting a vote for personality of the year. All Welcome. Go to the FanFooty forum then scroll down to the The Front Bar. Then click on the personality of the year. Then submit your vote.

tmoods

I just got rohan in my mids on the bench. He can now sub with my mids plus chappy, okeefe, harvey and higgins in my fwd line so i think it's good and worth the extra cash.

browny_wce

i was thinking this aswell, as have had moles n jkt on my mids bench n theyre not getting games, could be an idea to get rohan in to then swap with the likes of pav, chap n rok as i have solid cover in my forward line