It Hurts.....

Started by rory, May 17, 2010, 10:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

What if>>>>>>>>>>
If I hadn't traded Big Baz for ROK I would of won my both league game by 110>120 points >:(

Any other disgruntled SC coaches

Justin Bieber

Hmac's late withdrawal with no emergency named. Then Trengove goes and scores 85 >:(.

My entire forward line bar Pav and Chappy couldn't crack the ton either :'(.

2100 not enough since i lost my main league by a astunning 200 points :'(. Lowest score in that league this round.

antman

don't worry dom it's a tough league.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: antman on May 17, 2010, 12:20:43 PM
don't worry dom it's a tough league.
I know. But I'm not top scorer am I ;) ;D

Prospector_1

Time wounds all heels!

TheBengal

hey guys. long time since ive been on here howeva i have been hurt... Kane Lucas was in the starting 22 for Carl, played first 5 mins, got injured and scored 0 in supercoach. He then had his scored replaced by an emergency. It says in the rules that this year if a player actually plays the 0 score will stand and his ave will drop accordingly. seems the rules have been broken as im sure it would have happened across the board not just in my game. It was the difference for me between a win and loss. DO YOU THINK THERE IS ANY CHANCE OF IT BEING OVERTURNED???? Monty how deep are u in the SC underground society. the rules must stand!!! (i do all this just to get the 4 points but i think its fair if thats the rules).

Prospector_1

Big ask.

We will all be very intertested in the outcome.

How do you plan to bring this to the attention of the "authorities"?

TheBengal

lol. I am also very interested just to see whether the change is made and perhaps they do a late-night lockout or something to change it because that is definately the rule under the point scoring section at the bottom. There is a contact section on the supercoach site under help and rules where you can report things and I have sent them my concerns. I also thought I'd voice my concern here to let you guys know the situation and merely to vent my frustration.

TheBengal

it was overturned  ;D

Prospector_1

;D ;D
Quote from: TheBengal on May 18, 2010, 04:28:15 AM
it was overturned  ;D
;D ;D

TheBengal fought City Hall and won!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheBengal on May 18, 2010, 04:28:15 AM
it was overturned  ;D
Wait a go :D. Stick it to the man 8)