absolutely ropeable

Started by hespey, May 23, 2010, 11:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hespey

as a team ranked 585 and hoping to make a charge for the top 100, i have ruined all chances.

2 weeks ago i traded out hille for cox. since then, hille has had two bog. cox hasnt been too bad (should score well today), but really annoying anyway.

this week i had hitchcock on the ground, but subbed for gumby expecting a big score from him against richmond. hitchy managed a BOG, gumby worst on ground.

i was going to upgrade kennelly for goddard this week, but decided to wait until next week expecting a smaller price gap between the two. whoops.

now i have to trade out hall, thinking a b. harvey trade could be good.

in any case, i dread to think that if i had started hitchy, traded ken for god, kept hille in instead of cox, i would have easy made top 100 this week. now i should be out of the top 1000.

BALLS!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber

Very unlucky Hespey. Lady Luck wasn't on your side. Cox should still go well though. Hille up against Vickery was one people could of seen coming. Who would of known about Kennelly. At least youyou aren't out of top 100 contention just yet. Me, I'm out of top 5k contention already ;D. Will be lucky to make top 10k once the nuffies fall over.

I was lucky. Have Hitch as emergency but kept Higgins on field :D. Gray was already out for Gumby.

Blueboys

Going to be alot of teams in trade trouble this week!  ;)

Alex7089

I have no trades REQUIRED this week. But I am doing some upgrading.

gards

dont speak too soon, still 3 games to go.......

L3nnyHay3s

hindsight is a wonderful thing isnt it?

wardie

I feel your pain,

I have made 3 trades in the last 3 weeks:

HALL - DAVIS (hall pulls a 153 and my oponent had him last week)
TRENGOVE - SWAN (Trengove pulls a 119 this week and opponent had him)
WAITE - DAVIS (i am going to get WAITE back next week i think for J.HUNT) Used the WAITE trade to get JUDD some weeks ago so not all was lost there.

TRENGOVE looked to have peaked with a b/e of like 92 and he pulls this game out and looks set to reach $400k, i held onto MARTIN instead, What an idiot i am!

As well as this week my OPPONENT had HILLE 151, TRENGOVE 119 HOWLETT 121 (i had him on bench) COONEY 171! I can not take a trick!

Alex7089

wow what did your opponent score?!?! NDS and Cox brought it home for me getting me 2122 (my worst score for the year) but managed to keep my spot in the top 1000.