Main Menu

Pav beating Pav

Started by ossie85, May 03, 2010, 09:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Played Matthew Pavlich's Swanbourne Mavs in one of my Dream Team leagues, and it was Matthew Pavlich's performance that got me over the line lol by 24 points.

Pavlich clearly should've picked himself.

Thought it was funny!

Justin Bieber

Kinda like Ablett not having himself in his team ;D.

Irony, gets you every time ;)

MissPiesFF

Yes speaking of Pav, Pav29 is being a freaking nuisance. I have managed to bump back up the current threads in most boards. I have also reported him.

valkorum

I sent him a message on the first day I noticed it saying not to bring back old threads.  He is just trying to get his post count up really quickly

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on May 04, 2010, 12:51:50 AM
I sent him a message on the first day I noticed it saying not to bring back old threads.  He is just trying to get his post count up really quickly
Damn right.

Alex7089

Quote from: valkorum on May 04, 2010, 12:51:50 AM
So frustrating when we all had to work really hard to get our post counts up and he goes and does that. Is he terrorizing the DT or SC ares? I haven't seen him around but will definitely be wary.

HintT

Awww spammers complaining about someone spamming more than them. :P

Justin Bieber

At least we are doing it in an area that doesn't count to post count ;D

Alex7089

Yeah, not like we spam the SC/DT boards.... . . .   .  .   .      .        .  anymore