WHO TO TRADE IN FOR ZIEBELL??????

Started by footynut10, May 04, 2010, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

footynut10

who to trade for him

he's worth 329,000 and ill have a total of 410,000 to spend on him but for who???

Hydra

Sorry, I can't read properly when people yell, and the body of your post doesn't mention who you are talking about, just referring to the player as "him". I wish I could help. Good luck.

BratPack

Noone. Trading Jay Z now is just a waste of a trade.

footynut10

well mate, if you actually looked at the topic of the post you might have figured out who HIM was, HIM is Z-I-E-B-E-L-L, hopes thats clear now.

ossie85

Hydra was just pissed about the all capital letters in the subject! It comes of as yelling, and I also find it incredibly annoying.... I mean, you don't find this annoying:

YOU SHOULDN'T TRADE ZIEBELL!!! WHY WOULD YOU??? HE HASN'T MADE MONEY YET, AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO SCORE WELL. HE'S UNLIKELY TO GET DROPPED AND WILL BE A GUN. ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN ONLY UPGRADE TO A 410K PLAYER.

Alex7089

Don't trade Ziebell he hasn't made you any money yet. He is bound to score well as he continues, after all lets face it- He is a second year player with less than a season of games under his belt. He will be a fantastic player for your team you just have to wait.

enzedder

I will join in the chorus and sing it one and all, Don't trade Ziebell he's sure to find the ball...no one worth getting at that price. He's a keeper until he makes some coin or unless you can upgrade to say O'Keefe or Chappy.