Mitch Banner and Ben Howlett

Started by SCADDICT, May 04, 2010, 08:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

Any news concerning these two? They are my two mid bench players and I need to cover for Joel Corey. Apparently Howlett has been killing it in the VFL the last two weeks and with Dyson needing an arthroscope and Welsh suspended, could come in. No idea on Banner though but he was talked up pre season as being part of mark williams plans!! So much for that. He is willing to give Lobbe a shot but not banner.

reesbr

I have Howlett as well and i wish they would give him a go

Griffo1982

Lobbe is a ruckman & banner is a midfielder, 2 different types of players = 2 different chances on getting a game no matter what their form in the SANFL.

SCADDICT

Yeah I just think if he  is all supposedly all for youth he should give Banner a go. Rodan back in and playing well makes it unlikely though.

BGK

Im looking at Howlett as a downgrade option. He will surely get games sooner or later.

krajit06

Yeah I hope howlett gets a gig this week so i can do the Bastinac > Howlett trade free up some extra cash

Justin Bieber

Forgot to take into account the biggest factor = LAIDLEY FACTOR >:(

SCADDICT

What on earth is the laidley factor

Pav29

Need Howlett to come back and play his 3rd. He is such a gun.

Prospector_1

"I am sure that I don’t need to go through the history yet again of Dean Laidley sabotaging fantasy teams with his implacably evil mind games surrounding the first couple of rounds of the season."

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/blog/2009/03/27/dean-laidley-strikes/

SCADDICT

Ah, so its about him talking up players and then not playing them or making late withdrawals of popular players etc

Justin Bieber

Have my own vendetta against the guy.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,11441.0.html

My Port rookies are getting killed. I had 3 of them (now 2) and guess what..... they are all out ::)

ClarksonsArmy

Howlett was injured played the last two in the reserves with Welsh out he will play his third this week a nice downgrade option for either MArtin. trengove, scully. jetta etc