Nathan Bock

Started by Arky, May 04, 2010, 04:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arky

1.  Is he being played in a more defensive role, is he badly underdone, what's going on?

2.  Is he going to return to keeper scores?

3.  Am I better off making a sideways trade to Hargrave (argh), or should I just hope Bock will come good and upgrade Nason to Hargrave instead?

elxam

Bock will come good; he's your premium.
He's definitely badly underdone. Give him a few more weeks at least.

Bringing in Hargrave will be popular this week but I'm not sure whether Nason has done his job for you yet.

If both Hargrave and and Nason have achievalbe BEs this week then why not wait for one more week and reassess ?

Bluke

Got of Bock after that injury.. But If you have held onto him for this long you might as well keep him for the rest of the way.

He will come good, I think it will be this week as well.

Adelaide are due a win to turn around their fortunes and this is the week against Richmond at home.

korza

i think Hargrave has a b/e of 42 surely he will get that.

chatters24

Quote from: korza on May 04, 2010, 04:40:55 AM
i think Hargrave has a b/e of 42 surely he will get that.

I would think he is seriously only a 50/50 chance of getting it if he returns to the form he had in the first 4 weeks of the season. I think lots of people are getting caught up in the game of kick to kick the bulldogs were playing on Friday night. Hargrave in form would have scored plenty more than what he did on Friday night IMO.

Bluke

I'd wait another week on hargrave. He needs to string a couple of good games together... Even if he hits 100 this week he will still be reasonably priced.

elxam

Arky

Quote from: Bluke on May 04, 2010, 05:26:23 AM
I'd wait another week on hargrave. He needs to string a couple of good games together... Even if he hits 100 this week he will still be reasonably priced.

I could easily wait a week on Nason to Hargrave, yeah, Nason should still rise a bit so even if Hargrave rebounds 30k I won't lose much by going next week.  But if I'm doing Bock to Hargrave it's now or never since Bock will drop massively this week even if he scores well (let alone if he gets another 50-60 score).

I have about 350k in the bank and Jetta to upgrade this week as one trade for sure, if I bring in Hargrave ideally it will be this week since next week I'm pretty sure I will be wanting to cash Scully and Gumbleton.