bastinac for judd or nason to hargrave this week?

Started by Davoo, May 03, 2010, 12:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

im not sure, judd is on fire even when he plays a good team. he just gets the ball. or i could use 2 trades to get swan or stanton.

Bluke

thornz23

swan n stanton r both great options but out of the 2 trades u named definately nason to hargrave.. he definately showed signs friday night

chatters24

I've had Hargrave all season and been pretty worried about his form. If I didn't have him I wouldn't be picking im on Friday nights performance. There was a lot of kicking around in the back half which is evident from the DT scores of the dogs players. I would wait one more week too see if he has actually found some form because I'm still not sold.

Plastic Boy

I agree, those scores on Friday night are not typical and not worth getting too excited about.  Gilbee has 16 marks and Hargrave 10 so it shows there was major zoning going on from St Kilda.

From any other team you might find the bulldogs being more direct with their run out of defence and that might reduce Hargraves scores, and going by most of his scores so far they aren't using him like most years.

However, that being said, he is very cheap based on form over the last couple of years and looks to be a great option for a Nason, Hunt, Maquire or Silvagni upgrade. 

elxam

Yes, but he can can be waited for at least another week - actually should, as they play Melb this week and might go back to the direct down the middle approach again

Juddster5

Quote from: chatters24 on May 03, 2010, 11:28:36 PM
I've had Hargrave all season and been pretty worried about his form. If I didn't have him I wouldn't be picking im on Friday nights performance. There was a lot of kicking around in the back half which is evident from the DT scores of the dogs players. I would wait one more week too see if he has actually found some form because I'm still not sold.

I agree that was the worst game of footy i have seen in terms of flowing football i wouldn't be getting in hargrave fafter that game.