BBBBHall

Started by browny_wce, May 01, 2010, 11:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELLsendon

A few more weeks then ill give him the chop

S_Coach99

Quote from: bestguykai on May 01, 2010, 11:23:29 PM
Is it just me or do the saints play the most boring brand of football?

How about a North Melbourne game?

numberwang

he will score up and down and yes as someone previously mentioned, the saints flooding does do much for a leading tall forward (goddard was playing in his leading space). dawson isn't as bad as everyone likes to make out either. baz will improve still. then i'll trade him.

Boomz

He should improve a bit more but i might be tempted to chop him in the next 2 weeks...

Pav29

He is slightly over rated though. Everyone is like Barry Halls so great and all that and he hasnt showed much so far this year.

Mr. Love

He wasn't getting very good delivery and the saints just flooded their back line so there was no space for him to lead into.

browny_wce

pisses me off every week
i play him he scores 40s and pods scores 100s
i bench him he scores 100s
he is out!
who to bring in - downgrade to rookies: fyfe or grant (both on the buble)
          or            - upgrade to pav, goodes, higgins etc.

elxam

depends on your structure.

If you have to I'd downgrade to Fyfe - he looked quite good

GinoGod

Hall was in ur team to make you money.....should not downgrade him....upgrade him...Pods might not play every game

Juddster5

i'd trade him out for either T Varcoe or C Dawes

ossie85

Has nothing to do with the fact that Hall was playing against ST. KILDA was it?

So, you looked at your side, saw that Hall was playing St. Kilda, and Pods was playing Richmond, and decided to play Hall? How is it his fault for your mistake :)

Cruiseon

Hall for Varcoe or Dawes???? Are you mad Juddster or just not thinking clearly after the mighty thumping yesterday?

Hall is out either for a rookie or updgrade, no sideways trades but in reality I'll be keeping him for awhile yet. Locket & G Ablett Snr wouldn't have had a chance in that debarcle of a game on Friday.

elxam

If you have to trade and don't have money then downgrade to Fyfe so you can upgrade again. I wouldn't like to go sideways.

BUT at least wait for one more week as they play the Demons this week..

If in doubt WAIT

S_Coach99

Bulldogs next 4 weeks - Melb, Syd (he';ll have something to prove - but they know him best), North, Essendon........trade him if ya want, I'm not.