double trade time?

Started by thornz23, May 03, 2010, 11:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

so i have no cash in the bank and just saw brennan has a be of 168.. now im thinking to free up some cash i downgrade him to fyfe giving me about 300k.. then possibly trengove to montagna/ gibbs/hayes orrrr do that next week and go nason/silvagni to hargrave this week. i have 15 trades left annd this is my team atm.

Gilbert, Hodge, Eski, Waters, Silvagni, Carazzo, Enright

GAJ Bartel, Stanton, Swan, Trengove, Barlow

Sandi, Hille

Stevey j, Brennan, Brown, ROK, Gia, Pods, Balla

so what we think?

Bluke

Keep Brennan. He will pick up.. thats like a double sideways trade.

eaglesman

i would definitely not trade brennan for fyfe.

you selected brennan because u thought he was going to be a keeper and he puts in 2 average games and now wanna chop him, have faith in him like u did with gia who has come good. trading a player u would of regarded as a keeper for a rookie who is on the border of freos best 22 is not clever in my opinion.

the nason downgrade and silvagni upgrade is a no brainer out of the 2 options

Justin Bieber

Never downgrade a playing premium.

If you do a double trade, downgrade and upgrade 2 cash cows. Will gain you 1 keeper and will help your team get to the goal of a 20+ premium team by years end.

thornz23

yeh u guys are right i no :P i might hold off on the trades this week unless hille is ruled out then might hav to work a cox trade. Otherwise probly shld just wait till next week when nason/silvagni/trengove are maxing out