Waite??

Started by wookie1, May 03, 2010, 01:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookie1

Not sure what is happening with Waite at the moment and have 109,000 in the bank.

Am thinking of trading up to Goddard, he dropped a bit this week so can sneak him in. Seems like a no brainer but does anyone think Waite will be a solid starter again soon??

S_Coach99

Yes, Ratten said in an interview (Carlton website).......they'll be looking at bring him in next. He'll be back......

.....my worry is with a B/E of 126 (~ from memory)......

that he will go down in price and will be the 2010 Malceski.....thinking of Hargrave or Goddard switch myself....

.....something to ponder in the week.

RiOtChEsS

id hang on to him he will get games and be a solid scorer, im not a fan of trading out big $ guys b4 u no it u regret trading them, do u have ryan hargrave? if not is one of ur rookies grown enough to snap him up bcos he is as cheap as he is going to get and at $292,000 he is a steal for a premium defender

MissPiesFF

Waite is coming back. Do not trade him. It was not a matter of selection from coach. Waite chose not to go in as he was not 100%. Some people think that if a player does not PLAY! it is all the coaches doing. This is not always the case. Some players choose to go off for a week and get back in shape so they are able to give their 100%.

I know I may sound cocky here..(yes you guys know who I am speaking to) But I am not just a pretty face I know things. That is all i will say..

wookie1

My backs are

Hodge, Duffield, Grundy, Kenelly, Waters, Dempsey, Waite

Emg. Maguire, Nason

So could grap Hargrave easily, just not sure who to get rid off. If Waite looks good to start again soon I will def keep him