Malceski...yes, I missed the boat but...

Started by lozmeister, May 04, 2010, 01:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lozmeister

I am ready to upgrade one of my mid-tier defenders (ie. Hunt, Ladson) and never really thought about Malceski until tonight as I always had my eye on upgrading to a premium (ie. Gilbee, Shaw).

Yes, I missed the boat on getting Eski cheap but that doesn't really matter anymore (especially as most coaches would now have him as a keeper anyway).  I was always worried about his injury cloud but after 6 games, Eski is definitely bringing home the bacon.  And let's face it, at his current price / average, he represents excellent value.

Given his current average over the course of 6 games, I would no longer consider him to be a lateral trade.

Do you think I should go with a true premium or do you think Eski is a viable option?  Any thoughts?

RiOtChEsS

in the same boat as urself, i had him in my team for weeks b4 saving some cash and selecting hunt( ???) the 30 he had against somebody 3or 4 weeks ago made me get cold feet again and the same sort of halfbacks at the swans make me nervous aswell(shaw mattner kennelly), im gonna get on hargrave but havent completely ruled out getting an Eski ;)

Bluke

Youve missed the boat mate...

Havn't you heard though? HMAS Hargrave is departing shortly!

Boomz

Yeah you have really missed the boat... Go for hargrave or maybe Bower as a lot of people seem to be talking about him

Alex7089

Hargrave all the way, Bower a good player and I like his style a lot but SC wise Hargrave has more scoring potential. Only problem is Hargrave might not be fully back to what he was last year after one game, but he will still score bloody well for a guy priced at 360'k and with a lowish BE he can start to come back up. I'm waiting on it as I think in 2 weeks time Maguire will be able to make more money than him thus saving money but still not sure....