Main Menu

COREY

Started by roo boys!, May 01, 2010, 08:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

What am I to do with this little bugger? I was planning on just benching him until he gets back in but now I am thinking that I dont have a clue about when he will play again, everyone keeps saying that it will be very soon but if it isn't within a week or so, i am wondering if $520,000 sitting on my bench is a bit of a waste?
Opinions?

SCADDICT

Im just copping the doughnut(or donut, dont know the australian spelling). He is a gun and will be back with a vengeance.....

ELLsendon

Its a waste sitting on the bench.

How much money you got and how many trades left/made?

roo boys!

$190,000     19.   And locked out! I can't believe I forgot that it started so early! Oh well, just cop the donut this week.

Alex7089

Quote from: ELLsendon on May 01, 2010, 09:05:50 AM
Its a waste sitting on the bench.

How much money you got and how many trades left/made?
You seem to be all for most trades... How many you got left yourself? Not a good trade, riding the donut for a couple of weeks could save you some at the pointy end of the season when it really matters.

SCADDICT

Agree with Alex, trading him out would be a massive waste. ELLsendon you gotta remember that its not all about this week, and trades dont grow on trees

MissPiesFF

Quote from: roo boys! on May 01, 2010, 10:03:33 AM
$190,000     19.   And locked out! I can't believe I forgot that it started so early! Oh well, just cop the donut this week.
Aww it will be ok, he wasn't doing anything on the bench anyway. Keep him IMO he will bounce back pretty fast. A lot of people have premiums sitting on their bench depending of the extent of the injury/suspension. Hang in there :)

SCADDICT

People complaining about premiums sittin on there bench is stupid, I dont have anyone on the bench to bring on for the premiums!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SCADDICT on May 02, 2010, 03:21:38 AM
People complaining about premiums sittin on there bench is stupid, I dont have anyone on the bench to bring on for the premiums!
Only happening in the mids for me :'(. If martin and schuey can return aswell as Boyd, problem solved :D.

Corey should be back soon. But beware of the Cats medicos. 1 little injury can sideline a guy for a few weeks. Ottens a shining example last year. Was only suppose to be for a few weeks but it turned into most of the season :o

roo boys!

Only problem is that I have Kane Lucas and Colyer on my bench in the mid so I brought Lucas on for GAJ and was gonna just bring Colyer on for Corey but he just chose the right week to be dropped!(colyer that is)

Oh my god, it's only round six and I'm already complaining.