Donut or Upgrade?

Started by brent007, May 01, 2010, 06:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brent007

Ablett, Shuey and Martin are all out this week, leaving me with a certain donut.

I have 200k in the bank. Should I upgrade Martin or Scully and avoid the donut, or wait until they raise in value a bit more?

I can't see Martin going up that much, so I'm tempted to trade him now. I have 16 trades left.

ELLsendon

I would upgrade. Your going to upgrade Martin anyway. You might gain a few more bucks if oyu do it later, but at the price of a donut.

So basically 40k at the price of a donut.

I'd pass on the money and upgrade now!

GinoGod

cop the donut, dont waste a trade on underpriced cash cow....let them fullfil potention in price....just pick the right captain this week

Chappy35

get hayes in now and make him cpt this week. 160 pt turn around for sure. and if you wait on martin you will miss out on hayes gibbs or selwood. (they will all get b/e this week)

GinoGod

dont listen to that...all there breakevens over 150. dont panic into trading for one zero

Chappy35

i dont think hayes have ever been this cheap. he is a proven performer and he will be in the top 7 midfilders this year. just have a look at his last years score. started slow as well because of an injury interupted presason. do it!!!!

Chappy35

pretty sure there not. check the b/e again !

brent007

damn! I'm 1k short of Hayes..... How lame.

I have Gibbs and Selwood. Any other suggestions?

GinoGod

brent007

Pendlebury or Judd... What do you think?