Nic Naitanui?

Started by falcon, May 04, 2010, 07:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcon

Do you reaken hes over rated? i have him as ruck.. i know hes good but he aint performing..  hes had 1 game over 100 and thats about it.. any ideas?

djtranny

Don't forget he's got the hawks this week with their weak ruck. Cox and Nic nat could run riot.

falcon

Very true... MM should i keep him till he gets to 400,000? which is like 40,000 away? then trade him?

djtranny

Well, i'd say at least leave him for another week unless you're wanting to upgrade him to cox.

falcon

mm nah not this week im hoping for him to reach 400,000. BTW how much is dean cox?

HintT

Rubbish.

BirdsNest is playing as well as any other first/second year player (Fremantle Freak and Geelongs KPP excluded).  It's just his performances aren't translated into SC points.  Considering the hype though, yes, he is over-rated. :D

Alex7089

I think he is definitely over-rated but I'd be waiting, should score big against Hawks and then will keep rising the next two weeks and will most likely reach the 400k you want.

kyle9600

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 04, 2010, 11:21:31 AM
I think he is definitely over-rated but I'd be waiting, should score big against Hawks and then will keep rising the next two weeks and will most likely reach the 400k you want.

if you want to get cox in you should do it this week because cox will do the same