Possible Trades - Lose Danger and Tippett

Started by yeahsup, April 29, 2010, 12:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeahsup

Sadly, I am still stuck with Tippett and Dangerfield.
Tippett kept due to possible zero's and now looking to trade Dangerfield since he just hasn't been getting that midfield time to boost his scores.
I also have 182,000 in the bank, so my thoughts are:
Dangerfield -> Podsiadly
Tippett -> ROK, maybe Brennan

I'm liking the sound of it because it earns me up to 150 more points a week, and a lot of money. Clearly, too, O'Keefe/Brennan are a much safer option than the inconsistent scoring of Tippett and Danger.

So what do you think?

roo boys!

I think that that is a good plan especially the ROK/Brennan part!

valkorum

I like the trade going to ROK

Flame

Cruiseon

Thank God I traded Tippet last week.

Big_Cox14

I too like the trade to ROK. ROK is a definite keeper, while Tippett is burning a hole in your salary. Pods still has a breakeven of -56, so he's a great downgrade option too.

Wild Thing

Not rubbing it in at all, but I towelled Tippett last week for Sandilands (something I should've done after Rd 2).  ROK is a great option, but there are others.  I don't know who you have in your fwd line at the moment, but there are Chapman, Pavlich, Harvey, Didak, Goodes, O'Keefe etc.  You may have some of these guys but they are all ready made replacements.

grum88

roo boys!

ben_ess94

upgrading to presti instead of relton is stupid, relton is clearly going to score more...if he ever gets on park again nd make his break even of 21 which in case is very difficult anyways more serious now  ;)

if you could possible wait aweek Nathan Fyfe plays forward for freo 104 in first game.. could be another downgrade option but assuming you want pods to start in your team trading down danger him could be good option....

then upgrade to ROK/PAV/GOODES anyone of these plus some more is good but need to see your forward line to give you more info

chris

End result of ROK is good but for me this is a waste on 2 points:

1. Pods is so last week...getting him this week means you missed out on $93K
2. Tippett is so 2-3 weeks ago...if you were to get rid of Tippett it should have been 2-3 weeks ago, he has already lost about $145K and pretty much is rock bottom if he gets a meague 50 for the next 3 weeks he'll only lose $10K if its 60 like on the weekend he'll make money.

So sounds like a good trade but in the end its a loss of about $230K. I have Tippett and plan keeping him because he has already lost me too much money

yeahsup

Right, well my forward line is Brown, Pavlich, Murphy, Danger, Franklin, Rockliff, Tippett, Gumby and A.Moore
Chapman is unfortunately out of reach and i don't like Goodes, personally.
Maybe Didak but I prefer ROK.

reesbr

yeahsup

I've just now thought of another option.
Downgrading to Davis rather than Podsiadly.
If that were the case I could get Chappy or stick with ROK and pocket a bit of cash.
The only problem is Podsiadly is doing well for Geelong and could be a keeper, in that he may play on til round 22.

yeahsup

Copping a zero too now thanks to Ablett.