Jack Steven.. Watch Out For Him Tonight Lads.

Started by kazam, May 01, 2010, 01:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazam

I am a Saints fan and a BIG BIG Fan of Jack Steven. Only played one game (14 disposals and 1 goal on debut last year)... $210,300, he could be a bargain if he has a couple of good games... the kid is a GUN!

Fletch74

Agree. I have a friend who is a big Saints fan. He tells me he spoke to Roo and that he said he was a player to watch out for, and that was last year.

Big GUN!

The3rd

Looks like Jack Steven has forced Gram out of the Saints line up for another week.. Is this true Saints supporters...?

Whats the issue with Gram, does Lyon not like him? Or is he genuinely injured...?

kazam

Lol I am pretty sure Gram is genuinly injured, I was at the Freo game and he either hurt it there or at training during last week... he was hoping Ray and Gram would both get through the last training, but only Ray pulled up ok.... Steven has pushed Eddy out of the side. Ray pushed Peake out. Gram will probably take Raph Clarkes spot next week, unless Steven plays no good.

kazam

will be interesting to see whether he plays through the midfield or through the forward line.