Anyone downgrading Mora??

Started by chris, April 29, 2010, 10:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris

With a BE of 92 who's trading out Morabito and more importantly who for?

Leaning towards Cunnington, couple of other options are Lewis Stevenson[SYD] and Colyer and Melksham from Essendon who have both just past the bubble

Just went next page and saw JKT is an option also being a Hawk suporter though wondering about job security

chris

So either noone has Morabito, they aren't trading him or have no advice to give on downgrade options in Cunnington/Stevenson/Colyer/Melksham/JKT  ???

HintT

Depends on what cash you have.  Click the trade button (in SuperCoach) next to his name, look at the price it allows you to spend then look down the list for a fallen premium who you can afford.  That's the simplest method.

To Downgrade him? Look at Monty's BoysontheBubble page.

chris

Thanks HintT

No plans on doing any upgrades this week just the one trade to downgrade Morabito keep $$ for an upgrade next week most likely Danger.

Don't believe I saw a BoysOnTheBubble article for this week?

HintT

Quote from: chris on April 30, 2010, 05:38:59 AM
Thanks HintT

No plans on doing any upgrades this week just the one trade to downgrade Morabito keep $$ for an upgrade next week most likely Danger.

Don't believe I saw a BoysOnTheBubble article for this week?

http://img404.imageshack.us/i/80745403.png/

chris

Are never knew that thanks. Although not a lot of help as there is only one bubble boy in the rookie range which I am looking at which is why I was looking for opinions on the guys I mentioned. Colyer and Melksham got dropped which makes the choice a bit easier, thinking out of Cunnington and JKT and it might be Cunnington as I think JKT might go when Mitchell returns