Boyd chances improve

Started by Iceman2151, April 29, 2010, 04:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman2151

Nah its more so, if boyd plays i wanna get rid of Ziebell and pick up either Swan or Stanton, i guess with Shuey i can wait the 1-3 weeks it might take for him to get back and with Banner always being named as an emergency, even the travelling one, should mean he's not too far away from getting a game (atleast you would think). Trading out shuey or banner at the moment is almost a waste of a trade (45 and 35K increases), id almost prefer to take my donut and do the ziebs trade. think swan or stanton way more of a keeper than ziebell

elxam

gerco

I'm getting close to cutting my loses with Shuey; his injury has been listed as 1-2 weeks since it happened which is a massive pain in the arse.

elxam

they seem to keep moving that period, indefinite, 2 weeks, 1-2 weeks, and maybe 1.5-2 weeks ???

valkorum

Well it has been 2 weeks that Shuey hasnt played so wait and see what the team sheets say

thornz23

im dropping whichever isn't named out of banner n shuey this week. im sick of banner getting put as emergency lol. one of them is making room for ablett :)

bundyboy

yepp.....sick of and burnt by  both of them!

Traded out Banner last week , and still hanging out for shuey as I think he has some more potential, but by JEEEZZZ I want him to actually get a game soon !!

chatters24

Named as an emergency???  ???

GinoGod

I guess they giving him a test 2moro and if all good he will come in

Iceman2151

WTF??? Does'nt there have to be some reason for a guy to come into squad, like a player named being sick or injured late? Or are they allowed to go, oh yeah this guy is better, im putting him in instead... This is Boyd wise i mean.

Now i got no idea what to do. Do i do my trade of Ziebell to Swan or Stants and hope to hell Boyd gets late call up. Or waste a trade of Banner or Shuey do to JKT and then waste that 40K i make to buy stants next week or get swan when he hopefully bottoms out a bit more?

GinoGod

they make sumfin up saying on of there players got soreness

Iceman2151

Fair enough, wouldnt it have been just as easy to name him and if not good to go, use emerg. or is it mind games with the saints

GinoGod

bit of mind games but also giving him extra test for tomorrow

Iceman2151

I guess this could be a big reason why they didnt name Boyd just yet.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/93322/default.aspx

Guess we will know for sure 90 mins prior to comencement. Finally greatful WBD plays on a friday, lol

boost

I really hope he plays! Saving my trades, and will cop a donut if he doesn't play.