master plan - martin didak trade

Started by Gava, April 30, 2010, 09:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gava

before the teams came out i was planning on doing hunt to davis, move mcguire onto the field, then dangerfield to didak. then i heard martin is out and now i have come up with a plan to trade hunt to davis then martin to didak as i would cop a zero in a must win match this week. if i did that i could cover dangerfield with gumbleton and avoid the zero and still get who i wanted. then i would use didaks fwd ability to switch with danger and trade down to cunnington, nason to hardgraves and then in another week trade pods or ziebell to steve j.

this essentially gives me 3 premiums from 5 trades and still have money left over. this would mean that i would only have cunnington on my field who needs upgrading. thoughts on this?

70k and 17 trades

team is:
hodge
goddard
enright
shaw
malcheski
waters
hunt

mcguire
nason

swan
bartel
pendles
sellwood
barlow
martin

shuey
banner

sandilands
hille

warnock
prato

okeefe
brown
gia
buddy
ziebell
dangerfield
podsiadly

gumbleton
hitchcock

GinoGod

dont trade martin...pick bartel as captain and you will be alright

Plastic Boy

I myself was thinking about Didak for Martin, then that will give me a dual position player that I can rotate through the Fwd line.  I would actually put O'keefe in the Midfield and move Didak into the FWD line.

I figure O'keefe is just as worthy as being in the midfield as picking up a Gibbs or Pendlebury as he's averaging more then both of them.

Gava

yeah i agree plastic boy, the dual position thing is a good asset to have, especialy as i have okeefe ziebell and dangerfield already in my fwd line. if i trade didak into my fwd line it gives me the flexiblity to trade dangerfield as either a fwd or midfielder, giving me so many more options.

i do see what you mean ginogod, cos i would rather not be trading martin, because he will increase in value, but why not get a premium in now. is it worth sacrificing 300-400 odd points for an extra 40k? i dont really think so