sowaddayareckon? no eye deer's team

Started by no eye deer, April 30, 2010, 07:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no eye deer

Hodge, Enright, McPharlin, Waters, Kennelly, Hunt, Ladson (Sylvagni, Trengrove (Port))

GAJ, Cooney, Pendles, Goodes, Barlow, Mackenzie, (moles, Shuey)

Sandi, H-mac, (Warnock, Lobbe)

Brown, Pavo, Gia, Hall, Betts, Mayne, Dangerfield (Gumbles, Peterson)

$113,200 in bank. 18 trades left.

A few options- Hunt- Davis, Danger-Sylvia or Judd
                          Danger-Davis, Hunt-Goddard, Might leave forwards a bit underdone, but so keen on Goddard. Missed the boat?
                          Hunt-Davis, Danger- Gun Forward
                   or  trade Hunt or Danger for Davis and sit on the cash for a couple of weeks waiting for dropping premiums to bottom out. Also not happy with Peterson and Ladson.

Scored 2301 last week and my opposition in the next few weeks doesn't seem that strong, but that could change depending on their trades of course.

I'm sure all you SC gurus out there will find me some more (better!) options. Thats why I posted ;D SOWADDAYARECKON?

no eye deer

Just read Petersons out, so more thigs to think about ::)

no eye deer

Cmon, someone out there must have something to say. :-X Dont care if its criticism :P

frewston

trade peterson, he has reached his max, trade down to a rookie.

same with hunt, his BE is pretty much the same as his average therefore not gunna make you anymore money. trade to davis. this will make you money to get goddard

then theres danger. i think you need another good forward, silvia is a good option as melbourne are actually playing good footy and he is scoring well.

obviously you can only make 2 of these trades. id say definately do the hunt trade and its your choice out of the 2 forwards.

luketown

hunt>davis

danger>sylvia or grundy

but with your loot already in the bank you might be able to go even better and get chappy or rok for danger after the hunt deal?

no eye deer

Yeah, gotta do something! Just realised, that if I didn't trade and put Danger on the bench, I would have only one reserve playing this week! (Silvagni) :o

Love Chappy, but seriously worried about his hams. Decisions, decisions.

luketown

Go Chappy! Go the Cats!! Take the risk, thats what supercoach is all about (risk and reward) and you have only used 2 trades.... keep a some up your sleeve for injuries later on, and if he goes down (touch wood he doesnt!) you can straight swap for anyone you like... until then though u know he will tear it up everyweek :)

no eye deer

Was 10 grand under chappys price :'( Took a gamble and left my forwards a bit underdone and went Goddard. We'll see what happens, got sick of sitting around changing my mind every couple of minutes! Its done now, I can get on with my life! ;D