The most useless SC side you have played

Started by CFC 1979, April 21, 2010, 12:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Buddytrain on April 24, 2010, 10:07:52 AM
Got team in our league called Purple Vein Junket and has whole team of innuendo's and scores alright considering.

Cox(of course), Suckling, Goldsack, Sidebottom, Swallow, Ball, and a few real life dicks like Tredrea, Kornes and Mooney!!!!!
Seeing a big trend here 8). Just Hope Collingwood don't draft anymore in ;D

Alex7089

don't get what you're saying HP- they don't have Cox or Suckling, they had Sidey from the start might've gotten Moneybags from Hawks but can't remember and that leaves Lukey Ball, so 1 max 2 traded in... Very confused.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2010, 10:42:12 PM
don't get what you're saying HP- they don't have Cox or Suckling, they had Sidey from the start might've gotten Moneybags from Hawks but can't remember and that leaves Lukey Ball, so 1 max 2 traded in... Very confused.
The guy with them in his team likes the names ;D. Or he is just being a bit ......

Collingwood have recruited Sidebottom, Ball, Goldsack, Shannon Cox (retired last year), Brad Dick and Wood. Think their recruiting department are choosing players based on names now ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: SCADDICT on April 22, 2010, 12:39:10 AM
iS a donut a crap score or a 0?
A zero because a donut is shaped like a zero :) It is not a silly question I had to ask someone what the hell JKT meant, then I was like AHHHHH I know who that is. In the words of Homer Simpson and all donut lovers "DOH"
Damn I might try that next year on my sons team lol. Cus I pick it for him. To bad I didn't do a team for fun full of FREO or MELB thinking I'd get nowhere. Would prolly be ranked #1 hhahahah

FFB1

We had a newbie last season whose team was made up of rookie players - I cant remember his score in his first game but it was something in the order of 400 points? Anyway, he claimed to have thought that because head to head games didnt start until round 4 it meant trades didnt start until round 4 and he could change his team around as much as he wanted up until then thinking that some of the rookies might make him plenty of dollars to upgrade. This year he is sitting on top of our ladder and smashing us!!