I'll Start.

Carlton v Essendon
Carlton v Geelong
Carlton v Cooollingwood >:(

Justin Bieber

Non so far :'(.

Probably
Essendon vs Hawks next time
Carlton vs Hawks (If i go, wearing my essendon jeursey and Jacket with my flag ;D). Look for me on TV ;D
Maybe Carlton vs Essendon

Not sure if i'm going to go any other matches just yet.

ossie85

Collingwood v Essendon! That was fun.

(wish I was the Blues one, would've been fast-paced and brilliant, oh and the Essendon game doesn't get a sad face either? lol).

And will probably go to the Western Bulldogs v Sydney match in Canberra in round 8, cos it's the only game on in the ACT for the whole damn year. Hate living in this rugby hick town!

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on May 03, 2010, 10:41:53 AM
Collingwood v Essendon! That was fun.

(wish I was the Blues one, would've been fast-paced and brilliant, oh and the Essendon game doesn't get a sad face either? lol).

And will probably go to the Western Bulldogs v Sydney match in Canberra in round 8, cos it's the only game on in the ACT for the whole damn year. Hate living in this rugby hick town!
Haha, wouldn't be able to stand it myself. No essendon doesn't deserve a angry face ;)

Alex7089

I went to Essendon v Carlton :D
I went to Essendon v Collingwood :( :( :( :( :(
I went to Essendon v Hawthorn :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bit of a mix there... I enjoyed sitting behind the Hawthorn Cheer Squad Last Night ;)

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 03, 2010, 10:46:05 AM
I enjoyed sitting behind the Hawthorn Cheer Squad Last Night ;)
Lucky i didn't sit behind the coolingwood cheer squad, one word and i get a purple see'r ;)

Alex7089

LOL I know how you feel, at my aunties 50th Dawes was there and I freakin ran faster than I ever have before! Better than Rocca though  ::) Was also a bit scared walking out of the 'G that day...

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on May 03, 2010, 10:26:41 AM
I'll Start.

Carlton v Essendon
Carlton v Geelong
Carlton v Cooollingwood >:(
Bugger lol, no third time lucky? I have not been to a match yet this year. But that will change very soon.

ossie85

They beat Geelong unfortunately!