Main Menu

Trading Strategy!!

Started by HillHero13, June 04, 2010, 10:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

now i know it's better to save your trades.. but have you thought about using your trades and setting your team up for the year...

say someone has 4-5 trades now and has set up his team for the year.. he wouldnt have to trade for the rest of the year until finals.. (excluding LTI's)... i mean it sets your team up.. you have traded your peaked cash cows... if not all.. because of all the trades... and maybe most of the players wont get LTI's.. oh and your bench players are all playing...

just think about when people say i got 5-6 trades left of the positive things..

Justin Bieber

I have 7 trades left with only 1 more upgrade to go. Think i did it a bit too fast. I have to many trades left if there are no LTI's ;D.

But agre with you. Set your team up fast so you can reap the benefits sooner and hope for no LTI's disasters.

HillHero13

yeah same i got about 6 trades left maybe ..

Alex7089

I have 6 trades left, but my team is set. I'm happy with my strategy I have trades for injuries and if they don't occur I can just sit back and enjoy the points.

Bedlam

Problem is that form now aint necessarily gonna equal form at the end of the year, and putting so much faith in players not getting injuries seems folly. Especially when we aint at the midpoint of the year yet.

Alex7089

Um, yes we are, round 11 just ended. I think 6 trades is enough for LTI's and I have good cover so I should make it through.

Chipmunk

I've had 6 trades left since round 10. Playing in 3 leagues and only lost 1 game in that time. Sitting 1st in 2 leagues and 2nd in the other. Will finish top 2 in all leagues. Carrying a couple of injuried players who are coming back this week, and will look again at trading at round 18.
If you plan and trade well, you can enjoy the ride. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D