Main Menu

who has everyone got playing today

Started by chrisuzz, April 25, 2010, 04:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 26, 2010, 01:25:03 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 01:20:07 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 26, 2010, 12:49:22 AM
So misleading for Browny to be on 30 at qtr time and 39 at the end of the game, he's clearly injured... Either that or HP junxed him  :o I have Jobe Watson, Dids, Martin, Barlow, Hodge today. Hopefully I can do well today......
Hodge will 60..... ;)
I need at least 90 from him, more would be nice. Also hoping Jobey and Dids to have equal BOG with Essendon winning by a point with J.W kicking the winner after the siren :D
Hooker to move forward and score 5 goals ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 01:31:01 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 26, 2010, 01:25:03 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 01:20:07 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 26, 2010, 12:49:22 AM
So misleading for Browny to be on 30 at qtr time and 39 at the end of the game, he's clearly injured... Either that or HP junxed him  :o I have Jobe Watson, Dids, Martin, Barlow, Hodge today. Hopefully I can do well today......
Hodge will 60..... ;)
I need at least 90 from him, more would be nice. Also hoping Jobey and Dids to have equal BOG with Essendon winning by a point with J.W kicking the winner after the siren :D
Hooker to move forward and score 5 goals ;D
I actually tipped Melbourne. As for Browny OUUCH and bloody Goddard as Captain has hurt my score 913 from 10
Playing today is Swan, Hodgey, Peterson.
Tomorrow Duffield, Carrazzo, Silvagni, Judd, Barlow, K.Lucas, Sandilands, Pav, Houlihan, and Betts

Not doing to bad in the SC 932 from 9 Capt has not played yet
Playing today is Swan
Tomorrow Duffield, Carrazzo, Silvagni, Ablett(Capt), Judd, Barlow, K.Lucas, Sandilands, Pav, Houlihan, and Betts

Justin Bieber

Freo vs Tigers is tonight. Starts around 8:30 or something.

Why does a Pie supporter have so many Carlton players and only 1 collingwood player? Shame...... Well i can't talk. Only have Hooker and Gumby in my team ;D

Alex7089

Redneck Aggression comes to play on a sunday! 2 weeks in a row my players playing on the sunday have stepped up and made my score good WOOT WOOT. I was very happy with my guys from Freo v Rich especially. ;)

Justin Bieber

Have Enright, Selwood and Pods to play today in dt. Looking to crack teh magical 2k for me this week.

But is sc have all of the above and Happy Chappy to play today ;D. Chappy's captain. Opponent in sc has Ablett (c) and Hunt over me while i have a 150 lead with a donut :'(.

C'mon Ablett, pull a 50 for ya good mate over here ;D. Brown did me proud and now you can to ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 08:56:51 AM
Freo vs Tigers is tonight. Starts around 8:30 or something.

Why does a Pie supporter have so many Carlton players and only 1 collingwood player? Shame...... Well i can't talk. Only have Hooker and Gumby in my team ;D
Rofl so many people ask me that lol. I LIKE CARLTON!!! Plus they score well ha.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 10:37:24 PM
Have Enright, Selwood and Pods to play today in dt. Looking to crack teh magical 2k for me this week.

But is sc have all of the above and Happy Chappy to play today ;D. Chappy's captain. Opponent in sc has Ablett (c) and Hunt over me while i have a 150 lead with a donut :'(.

C'mon Ablett, pull a 50 for ya good mate over here ;D. Brown did me proud and now you can to ;D
Stop jinxing all of my players! Seriously you've already done enough! 50 from him and I'll only get about 2150, where as I'm hoping for 2300 with good scores from Chappy and GAJ

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 27, 2010, 12:12:12 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 10:37:24 PM

Stop jinxing all of my players! Seriously you've already done enough! 50 from him and I'll only get about 2150, where as I'm hoping for 2300 with good scores from Chappy and GAJ
Hope Chappy gets a massive 200 but Ablett to do bad. If this happens, I've caused a massive upset in my toughest league. 14th beat 5th ;D

Alex7089

that would be a fair upset, really doubt Chappy will get 200 but we can hope ;)