Main Menu

Match odds

Started by nick1408, April 19, 2010, 04:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick1408

Since there is a new match interface I think the addition of TAB Sportsbet odds would be nice.

I am not sure of the legalities of it but just an idea.

ossie85

nick1408

Sportingbet do have a book on fantasy scores so it isn't that far off what this site offers

Master Q

Quote from: nick1408 on April 20, 2010, 08:42:05 AM
Sportingbet do have a book on fantasy scores so it isn't that far off what this site offers
No one really wants it. Just check on the website... or Tv i think?

m0nty

I have not partnered with a betting site this year. I actually prefer it that way. There are a lot of teenagers on this site and I am aware of the concerns over advertising things like betting to minors.

ossie85

Quote from: m0nty on April 20, 2010, 12:31:27 PM
I have not partnered with a betting site this year. I actually prefer it that way. There are a lot of teenagers on this site and I am aware of the concerns over advertising things like betting to minors.

Brilliant stuff m0nty, that probably costs you, appreciate it

nick1408

Can we get the Sportingbet superstars game up as well in exteam?  It is essentially the same as DT but only 18 players

MissPiesFF

Oh good point m0ntz I didn't think of that.

Prospector_1

Great, really appreciate that m0nty!