Judd Vs Murphy

Started by mike_williams22, April 23, 2010, 04:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_williams22

Hi guys, just wondering what your thoughts are on these two??

Judd seems to have the ability to score 150's every now and then, is an absolute gun (contested possessions god)

Murphy is very consistent (scoring sub 100 only 2 or 3 times last season, and i think he was still in the 90's), seems to have continued that consistancy this year

I have the money to get either, just wondering what you guys think??

benjy251090

wait til next week if you get judd to see his consistancy, is murphy's price going to rise much this week?

Hippo

Get on the Judd train, it will be packed but atleast you will all get there at the same time.
Na seriuosly though do what Benji said and wait a week

ELLsendon

Who would you trade for one of the two.

Don't do a Jack Z to Pods, then Mitchell to one of them.

Or a sideways.

MalteserMan

I would wait a week, who knows, he may have a stinker leaving him with a likely price drop.

mike_williams22

I actually have 450,000 in the bank from when I downgraded tippett to pods 3 rds ago (also had a bit left from the beggining).

My team is currently:

Def: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Goodwin, Waters, Hunt, Maguire
Subs: Ladson, Nason

Mid: Cooney, Gibbs, Selwood, Wells, Barlow, Martin
Subs: Jetta, Banner

Rucks; Sandilands, Hille
Subs: Warnock, Trengove

For: Brown, Chapman, O'Keefe, Higgins, Hall, Murphy, Pods
Subs: Duncan, Gumbleton

Thinking of trading out Banner for Murphy or Judd

reesbr

Judd mate. Proven performer

Najoman_86

Give Judd another week and see if that makes the decision easier...

Otherwise, judging by your team...I'd consider maybe splashing the extra cash on upgrading Hille to Cox in the coming weeks (depending on form). 3 Dogs forwards is a bit much...but honestly think that is a very strong team which I think is quite surprising considering there's no GAJ, Bartel or any Saints midfielder.

Nice work. Save yourself the trade this week!

Master Q

1. Why is this in the Rate my team section?

2. You didn't list how many trades used :(

Not going to answer.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Master Q on April 23, 2010, 08:19:36 AM
1. Why is this in the Rate my team section?

Prospector moved it here, as a full team was cited, and the trading advice sought was pretty general in nature.

alman

Murphy out of the two as more unique. Only reason myself and others didn't pick him was due to return from injury and interrupted preseason made his pricetag look a little too big. Big mistake there. Had him last year and was not disappointed for reasons stated above.

If you have the extra $$$ then he will be better value than Judd in my opinion due to consistency and uniqueness  :)