Silvagni
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

chrisuzz

this is one question that is going to be asked a lot approaching lockout   
Maguire vs Melbourne
or
Silvagni vs Richmond

i know people will probably just make more threads anyway but im trying to make it easier for everyone

mdm90

there might not be a match up for maguire against melbourne which was the case in the bulldogs game while silvagni will line up on richmond's 3rd best forward which means that he will get more game time. my tip is for silvagni

Flame

50/50 in the vote. I have these 2 and struggle each week on who I'll play. Maybe SOS this week.

Big_Cox14

I agree with Flame. It's always tricky deciding between these two as to who will start. I will probably lean towards starting Silvagni this week.

MissPiesFF

I would choose Maguire
Why? Senior Rookie. 105 games under his belt. Played for the Saints from 2002-2008 but did not get much TOG. Was dropped last year and did not play a single game at senior level. He has legs but is just trying to find them.
Melbourne are playing a completely different brand of footy this year. He will love the challenge. I do not think Matty was meant to play old school footy. He will dominate this year in the backline. Brissy Have given him a wonderful opportunity. I do not think he will waste it.
I feel he will do well against Jurrah, Bate and Pettered.

Silvagni is going to be dealing with Reiwoldt, Nahas and clever mr Morton. Hmmm do not know if Silvagni is up for this.