Advice needed! Mitchell out? Pods in?

Started by PowerMan, April 22, 2010, 12:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

Need some help with my team?

that's how it stands at the moment

Dilemma 1: I want to get Podsiadly in my side. Do I a) do a sideways trade and get rid of Relton Roberts and bring in pods for him, or b) take the money and run with Hitchc@ock and swap him for pods and pocket the 50k I've already made with him. Choco has said in the media this week he'll bring changes, and I think he (Hitchy) might be dropped.

Dilemma 2: Sam Mitchell, what do I do with him? Do I downgrade him a little for someone like Rischitelli who is $356k giving me another 70k in the bank so I can upgrade Mitch Banner or Dustin Martin to say Chris Judd or someone similar? or do I leave him on the bench if he doesn't play and play Bastinac and trade Barry Hall for Podsiadly and play pods on the ground, this will give me 200k in the bank roughly.

Fletch74

Go with you mentioned in Dilemma 1, but wait until teams are announced first.

Don't touch Mitchell. He's likely to play this week and with Sewell back, he will probably increase his score. You've missed the boat with Rischitelli, so don't go chasing him. Leave your mids as they are and maybe upgrade Martin next week to Judd if you can.

PowerMan

I've been doing some number crunching with this and come up with another way.

With my ($12,900) already "i.t.b" I could go with this,

Hall $288,300 ($301,200) ---> Podsiadly $77800 ($223,400) playing pods on the ground
then
Martin $196,500 ($419,900) ---> to either Rischitelli $356,600 ($63,300), or Chris Judd $414,600

or

Hall $288,300 ($301,200) ---> Podsiadly $77800 ($223,400) playing pods on the ground
then
Mitchell $429,500 ($652,900) ---? anyone who I like.

which allows me to get Judd next week!

PowerMan

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 22, 2010, 12:28:43 AM
Go with you mentioned in Dilemma 1, but wait until teams are announced first.

Don't touch Mitchell. He's likely to play this week and with Sewell back, he will probably increase his score. You've missed the boat with Rischitelli, so don't go chasing him. Leave your mids as they are and maybe upgrade Martin next week to Judd if you can.

I always do   :D

Fletch74

Don't trade hall or Mitchell.

elxam

bundyboy

agree with fletch..don't trade mitchell - he will come good, and hall will get you more dollars yet - i recommend a bit more patience with these two. ;D

Stirling

dont trade hall or mitchell waste of trade trade relton roberts for pods he wont do that well

Flame